Terms and conditions
This page outlines the terms and conditions that apply when using our themes, apps and other software.
The following Terms and Conditions are the rules by which you agree to be bound when making a purchase from https://www.zenplates.co (the “Site”). You agree that you are legally bound by these terms and conditions when you (i) successfully purchase a Product; or when you (ii) use or make use of any purchased Product.
For the purposes of these terms and conditions the definitions below apply whenever a term is capitalized, or in uppercase and underlined.
- “Date of Purchase” means the date on which a commercial transaction with Zenplates occurs.
- “Help Center(s)” means an instance of a Zendesk Help Center.
- “Intellectual Property Rights” means any and all proprietary rights, titles, and interests, including, but not limited to, trademarks, patents and copyrights, as existing and recognized anywhere in the World on the Date of Purchase.
- “Product(s)” means any paid for item, subscription, or service offered by Zenplates.
- “Product Update(s)” means subsequent updates to a Product released by Zenplates for the purposes of, but not limited to, fixing bugs or adding features.
- “Supported Browser(s)” means, subject to an express statement to the contrary, (i) the most recent stable release version of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari; and (ii) Internet Explorer 11 and above, as well as the last two stable release versions of Microsoft Edge.
- “Unsupported Browser(s)” means any browser not listed as a Supported browser.
- Zenplates retains all Intellectual Property Rights and all other proprietary rights to the Product.
- The Purchaser of the Product is granted a non-exclusive worldwide license, allowing the Purchaser, or a single client of the Purchaser, to create with the Product a Help Center.
- The Purchaser of the Product is licensed to install the Product in one (1) Zendesk account and all brands associated with that Zendesk account.
- The Purchaser does not have the rights to redistribute, resell, lease, license, sub-license or offer the Product downloaded to any third party.
- The Purchaser is not required to attribute or link to Zenplates in any Help Centers.
- Zenplates warrants that all Products are developed and maintained in accordance with applicable industry standards. All Products have been subject to internal quality assurance reviews and have been deemed fit for commercial sale.
- All Zenplates Products are, subject to reasonable limitations, visually consistent and are functionally compatible, in all material aspects, across all of the Supported Browsers. In an instance where certain features or designs are not reasonably feasible due a browser’s technical limitations, Zenplates will use its discretion to implement a reasonable alternative.
If you’re not satisfied with the quality of the product you purchased, please contact us within 7 business days and describe the refund reason. Once we receive your refund request, we will inspect it and notify you about our decision. Usually we can’t make a refund because all our products are digital, but we are responsible for the quality of our products and may provide a refund if you’re not satisfied with it.
Changes to this policy
You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about these Terms and Conditions should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org